Rigby Lane, Aston fields/3 bedroom semi
Guide Price £299,950
A superbly presented 3 bedroom semi detached family home with gated drive. Located within the ever desirable, bustling village of Aston Fields having highly regarded schools, an array of shops, restaurants, train station, excellent motorway network nearby and the most beautiful countryside walks.
Briefly comprises: Gated drive, entrance porch, breakfast kitchen, pantry, laundry room, guest cloak room, living room, conservatory, Principle bedroom, two further good sized single rooms, modern house bathroom. outside: Garage, lawned garden with rear gated access.
Description: This charming family home is beautifully presented and offers ample off road & gated parking along with a separate garage which still has 6 years left of its 10 year warranty. The home offers a neutral decor pallet throughout and has a newly fitted kitchen/breakfast room with walk-in pantry and boot room. There is a separate laundry room and guest cloak room which are off the entrance hall. The living room offers window to front elevation and double doors that lead into the conservatory. To the first floor: The L shaped landing has doors that radiate off to the Principle bedroom having built in wardrobes and two further good sized single rooms. The house bathroom has granite tiled floor and a newly fitted white suite with shower over the bath and window over looking rear garden. The loft has been plastered and has a velux window and heating.
The private rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with two patio areas, one stone and one decked. There is also a wood chipped play area to the rear of the garden with sizeable shed and gated access onto Dragoon fields.
Aston fields is situated to the south of Bromsgrove and has the added benefit of Bromsgrove railway station offering easy access into Birmingham and Worcester. Undoubtedly one of Bromsgrove's most popular locations providing a number of shops, restaurants, train station, excellent schools, hotel and easy access to the comprehensive motorway network of M42/M40 & M5
- Blue cobble effect drive with gates & established flower beds border
- Entrance porch into reception hall with Laundry room & guest cloakroom
- Newly fitted, modern kitchen breakfast room with walk in pantry & sun porch
- Living room with double doors into Conservatory
- Conservatory overlooks garden and has a set of double doors to decked area
- Upstairs - Principle guest bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Two further single bedrooms
- Contemporary house bathroom
- Outside: Garage with ample gated parking
- Rear garden mainly laid to lawn with patio, play area and rear gated access