Middleton Hall Road, Birmingham / Stunning one bedroom apartment
Guide Price £99,950
A delightful one bedroom apartment with allocated parking located within an impressive Edwardian building converted into apartments in 1991 and benefits from beautifully manicured lawns & parking. Situated on the corner of Middleton hall road and Station road. Walking distance to Kings Norton and all the local shops & train station.
This lovely apartment has its own entrance with communal lawns to the front elevation. Upon entrance the reception hall leads into the dual aspect living room boasting high ceilings and a feature Gazco log burner set upon a slate hearth, the newly fitted kitchen offers a range of contemporary units with hob, oven and window overlooking the side communal garden. The main bedroom has a window overlooking side garden and the newly fitted modern bathroom offers a white suite with shower over bath and a large linen cupboard. The apartment has been tastefully modernized and decorated throughout providing a truly lovely, tranquil home for anyone ready to buy and move straight into.
There is parking over the tarmacadam areas and the apartment comes with approximately 96 years left on the lease. The well managed building has charges of ground rent at approximately £90.00 per annum and the service charges at approximately £2,080.00 per annum. EPC = E - Council Tax band = B
Kings Norton offers an array of shops, restaurants and train station providing quick, easy and convenient links into the city center. Well respected local schools and doctors surgery along with a selection of green areas to enjoy such as Kings Norton park and Bournville only a few miles away.
- Newly fitted kitchen & bathroom along with neutral decor throughout.
- Ground floor apartment with personal entrance
- Entrance hall
- Dual aspect living room with feature Gazco log burner
- Delightful modern kitchen
- High ceilings throughout along with some original features.
- Well maintained & manicured communal grounds
- Well managed building with approx 96 years left on the lease
- Ground rent approx £90.00 per annum & the service charges at approximately £2,080.00 per annum.