Mill Lane, Northfield . Welcoming 3 bedroom terraced family home
Guide Price £184,950
Full Description: This inviting family home is set behind a decorative brick wall with inset railings and gate into front court yard. The enclosed porch gives access to the welcoming Dining/Living room. Taking center stage is the feature, brick chimney breast with dual aspect opening that houses the delightful wood burning stove. The dining area has large window to the front elevation and opens into the dual aspect living area. A sliding oak and glass door leads into kitchen which offers a pleasant outlook over the garden, pantry and door to the side patio. To the first floor and landing which gives access to the spacious, light, dual aspect master bedroom having built in wardrobes and storage. Bedroom two is another good sized double room with window that overlooks the woods opposite, bedroom three is a single room and is located to the rear of the property with views of the garden, the family bathroom has bath with shower over, contemporary style wash hand basin, wc and window to the rear elevation.
Outside: The L shaped stone patio provides a pleasant area to relax or entertain and has plenty of space for a garden table and chairs. An attached brick store-room offers good storage and leads to the lawn and mulched area to the rear, currently used as the children's play area. There is gated access to the shared passage way & front elevation. (flying freehold above) Please feel free to call a member of the Michelle and co team who would be delighted to arrange your accompanied viewing.
EPC D - Council Tax Band C.
Situated south west of Birmingham and offering excellent commuter links via Northfield and Longbridge train stations and good motorway links. Northfield has number of desirable local schools, Library, Swimming pool & fitness centre along with a wide variety of shopping facilities and easy access to the popular Longbridge shopping complex.
Directions: From Lydiate ash island, Junc 4 of the M5, At the Island take first exit left towards Longbridge along the A38, at the next island take first left onto the A38 towards Birmingham. Continue along the A38 and turn right into Hawkesley Mill Lane and then left into Mill lane where the property can be identified by the agents For Sale board.
Distances: Worcester 20.9 miles away - Birmingham 8.2 miles - London 115 miles - Manchester 93.1 miles
- This welcoming, terraced family home enjoys a wooded outlook to the front elevation
- Dwarf walled frontage with wrought iron gate & inset railings
- Entrance porch
- Open plan Living/dining room divided by brick chimney breast with dual aspect feature & inset wood burner
- Kitchen with pantry & door to patio
- To the first floor
- Dual aspect master bedroom with built in wardrobes & fitted storage
- Double bedroom to the front elevation and further single bedroom to the rear elevation
- House bathroom
- Outside: Patio, attached brick store room & a secure shared gated (flying freehold) shared passage way.
- Garden is mainly laid to lawn & framed by fencing to all three sides
- Approx 0.3 miles to Northfield train station & approx 1.4 miles to Longbridge shopping development
- Woods opposite, popular with walkers & cyclists, having part of the river Rea running through.