John Corbett Drive, Amblecote, Stourbridge
Guide Price £165,000
A well presented 2 bedroom mid terrace house located in a quiet location in the popular area of Amblecote, Stourbridge, which is ideal for anyone commuting to Birmingham and is within easy access of the M5/M6 motorway network.
The property is ideal for first time buyers or an investor as there is no upward chain and is ready for anyone to move into and benefits from a conservatory to the rear of the property and low maintenance garden.
The accommodation briefly comprises ; entry through part glazed front door into hallway with laminate flooring, cupboard housing boiler, downstairs cloakroom, cream high gloss kitchen with gas hob and electric oven and extractor, plumbing for w/m and space for tall fridge/freezer, spacious sitting room with laminate floor and electric fire, double UPVC doors to conservatory, stairs from sitting room to landing, bedroom 1 ( double) with fitted wardrobes, bedroom 2 with fitted wardrobes, family bathroom with electric shower over bath, gas central heating, low maintenance rear garden with gate to rear of property and 2 allocated parking spaces. No upward chain.
Council tax band B ; EPC rate B.
- Ideal for First time buyers or investors
- Quiet location in Amblecote with lovely views & No Onward Chain
- Modern Kitchen with tree lined view from window & D/S Guest cloakroom
- Living room with stairs to first floor
- Conservatory with french doors to rear garden
- Two double bedrooms both with built in wardrobes
- House bathroom with shower over
- Low maintenance gated rear garden
- Two allocated parking spaces to rear of property
- David Wilson build of approx 10 years old