Bromsgrove Road, Redditch
Offers in Excess of £300,000
A lovely 5 -bedroom 1930's semi-detached family home with ample off road parking located in a desirable location in Redditch.
Briefly Compromises: A bright and spacious entrance hallway, Lounge, dining room area, kitchen with French doors to the rear garden, downstairs W/C & shower room, single bedroom, principle bedroom, two further double bedrooms, single bedroom and a family bathroom.
Description: A lovely 5 -bedroom 1930's semi-detached family home with ample off road parking located in a desirable location in Redditch. The property offers an entrance porch with stain glass windows and a bright and spacious hallway with a downstairs W/C & Shower room. A vibrant dining room area to the front elevation and a lounge area with a beautiful log fire burner overlooking the rear garden. The kitchen has been refurbished to a high standard with a range of wall and base units all beautifully finished with French doors to the superbly landscaped rear garden. The ground floor also accommodates a fifth single bedroom, which looks out to the front elevation. The 1st floor offers a landing with a built in seating area with two spacious double bedrooms, a further single bedroom with plenty of storage space and a newly fitted family bathroom. The principle bedroom is of a good size and is located on the second floor which is set into the eaves. In addition the property also offers a substantial amount of storage space.
Outside: A tarmacadam driveway with ample parking. The rear garden is landscaped with terraced raised lawns with access to 500m2 woodlands. In addition there is an added benefit to a generous size workshop and garden shed which is ideal for craft/hobbies or storage space.
Council Tax Band: D
Tenure: The Vendor advises us the property is freehold but this will need to be verified by a solicitor
Location: The area stands as such a desirable location due to good local amenities . The centre of Redditch offers any array of shops, within the Kingfisher shopping centre as well the market and shops that surround the square, grocery stores, gymnasiums, restaurants, train and bus station as well as an excellent motorway network and Birmingham International airport only approx 25 minutes away.
- A lovely 5 - bedroom 1930's semi-detached family home with ample off road parking
- Entrance porch with stain glass windows
- Entrance hallway with downstairs W/C & Shower room
- Light & bright dining room to the front elevation
- Lounge overlooking the garden
- Newly refurbished kitchen with french doors to garden
- 5th bedroom located on the ground floor
- 1st Floor landing with built in seating area
- 3 further bedrooms
- Principle bedroom on second floor set into the eaves
- Newly refurbished family house bathroom
- Landscaped rear garden with terraced raised lawns and large workshops to the rear
- Access to 500m2 of woodland area