Brookside Drive, 3 Bed Semi in Catshill, Bromsgrove
Guide Price £300,000
A well presented, extended 3 bed semi detached house set within a quiet cul de sac in the desirable village of Catshill, Bromsgrove.
Accommodation briefly comprises: hallway, sitting room, dining room, kitchen diner, cloakroom, 3 bedrooms, family bathroom, garage, drive, rear garden.
Full Description: This family house is deceptively spacious that has been extended to the rear and is located in a quiet close in the popular area of Catshill, Bromsgrove. Vestibule entrance, hallway with laminate flooring leading to sitting room with nice feature fireplace, dining room with french doors to rear garden, kitchen diner with range of shaker style of units and wooden butchers style worktop, gas range and spaces for appliances with doors to rear garden, useful pantry, cloakroom, door from kitchen to garage. On first floor, principle bedroom to front of property, 2nd bedroom ( double bedroom ) to rear, 3rd bedroom ( single), newly fully tiled bathroom with shower over bath, drive for ample cars, garage, delightful rear garden with lawn and borders.
Outside: A block paved driveway that could fit 2 cars, with a single garage. The rear garden is laid to lawn with borders and trees and newly laid patio.
Tenure: Our vendor informs us the property is freehold but this will need to be verified by a solicitor
Location: Catshill is a village in Worcestershire approx. 2.5 miles north of Bromsgrove and approx. 10 miles south of west Birmingham. The parish of Catshill dates to circa 1844 and developed in the Ninetieth century through nail making. Today its home to Catshill First & Nursey school and Catshill Middle school, small library, village hall, local shops, good local public houses excellent motorway links M5/M42. The market town of Bromsgrove is approx 3.2 miles away and offers excellent schools including Bromsgrove private school, local golf club, Gyms, variety of shops, supermarkets, lovely eateries, train station.
- Located in popular Catshill, Bromsgrove in a quiet road off Stourbridge Road.
- Family 3 bedroom semi-detached house with potential to extend ( subject to planning permission)
- Spacious reception rooms and large kitchen diner.
- 2 double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom.
- Newly fitted family bathroom with shower over bath.
- Garage and ample parking
- Within catchment area of good local schools and close to motorway network.
- Private rear garden with newly laid patio and lawn.
- Extension & garage roof replaced with modern roofing system
- Downstairs cloakroom.
- New Worcester Bosch boiler.