Hill rise view, Bromsgrove/ Plot For Sale with planning
Guide Price £155,000
Planning: Plot of land For sale with planning permissions, granted by Bromsgrove district council, to build a 127.7 square metre, four bedroom detached home.
Full details are available on the planning portal / Application reference 18/00276/FUL available to view at agents office by appointment.
Location: The popular village of lickey end is within the Worcestershire district of Bromsgrove. Situated north of Bromsgrove, to the south-east of the junction of the A38 and M42 motorway. The area offers excellent first school, garden centre, local amenities, lovely countryside walks and an excellent motorway network nearby.
Tenure: We the agent understand from the vendor that the land is freehold and the title will be divided upon completion of the sale. We advise all interested parties to confirm all details with their solicitor.
The original plan was to build a garage and workshop on the ground at the side of the house however we realised this would be a waste as the proposed area sides onto fields, enjoying sun throughout the day. We were intending to keep the house for family use however as with everything circumstances change and we are now offering someone else the opportunity to build a 4 bed detached home finished to their standards in an ideal location at the foot of the Lickey Hills with good motorway links.
- Exciting opportunity to build your own home
- Located within the ever desirable area of Lickey end
- Planning permissions granted for a 4 bed detached family home subject to planning conditions
- Application reference number 18/00276/FUL available to view at agents office
- Ample off road parking
- Set along a shared drive of 4 detached family homes
- Full flood risk assesments available to view at agents office
- Some photographs are artist impressions and all documents are available upon request
Request a Viewing