Middleton Hall Road, Birmingham/Delightful one bed apartment
A delightful, ground floor, one bedroom apartment with allocated parking located within an impressive Edwardian building. Situated on the corner of Middleton hall road and Station road. Superbly positioned, walking distance, to Kings Norton village and all the local shops & train station. Converted into apartments in 1991 and benefits from beautifully manicured lawns & parking.
This light and inviting apartment has an impressive approach with manicured tree-lined lawns to the front elevation. Upon entrance the L shaped reception hall leads into the dual aspect living room boasting high ceilings and an aesthetic feature wood burner set upon a stone hearth, the fitted breakfast/ kitchen is bathed in natural light with two windows over looking the rear communal lawns, there is a range of wall & base units with hob, oven and good sized storage cupboard. The spacious dual aspect double bedroom offers high ceilings and plenty of light. Along the hall is the bathroom having a matching suite with shower over bath. The apartment has been a truly lovely, tranquil home for our current vendor who has enjoyed the outside space this summer more than ever.
There is parking over the tarmacadam areas and the apartment comes with approximately 96 years left on the lease. The well managed building has charges of ground rent at approximately £90.00 per annum and the service charges at approximately £2,016.00 per annum. EPC = E - Council Tax band = B
Kings Norton offers an array of shops, restaurants and train station providing quick, easy and convenient links into the city center. Well respected local schools and doctors surgery along with a selection of green areas to enjoy such as Kings Norton park and Bournville only a few miles away.
- Welcoming, light ground floor apartment with high ceilings & dual aspect rooms
- Communal entrance porch
- L shaped Entrance hall
- Dual aspect living room with high ceilings & aesthetic feature wood burner
- Breakfast/kitchen with two windows offering views over the rear communal lawns
- Spacious, double dual aspect bedroom
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Outside: Slate chipped seating area, perfect for some outside space to relax
- Tarmacadam drive with parking framed by established tree lined lawns
- Beautifully manicured lawns with established borders & trees screening front elevation
- Tenure leasehold with 95 years remaining
- Service charge £2,016.000
- Ground rent £90,00