Meadows Drive, Selly Oak, Birmingham. Delightful 2 bed home.
Guide Price £245,000
Superbly presented two double bedroom modern family home situated in Meadows Drive, Birmingham. This delightful family home is ideal for first buyer or anyone looking to purchase a contemporary, beautifully presented property. Located in one of the most sought after residential areas of south Birmingham offering easy access to excellent transport links into the city centre and surrounding areas. Approximately 0.7 miles to the train station. Close to the desirable village of Bournville along with excellent amenities, schools, Birmingham university and Queen Elizabeth hospital .
The accommodation comprises:
Block paved drive way, Entrance hall with stairs to the first floor, downstairs guest cloaks which offers wc, wash basin and window to front elevation, Living room having window to front elevation and door into the light and airy Kitchen/dining room. The kitchen area offers a range of wall and base units all well finished with a stone work surface, integrated appliances and window overlooking the rear garden. The dining area has ample space for a table and chairs and has a set of double glazed french doors leading out to the garden.
To the first floor landing with doors that radiate off to the following: Master bedroom having double built in wardrobe and a further single half storage cupboard, Bedroom two is a good sized double room and located to the rear of the family home with window overlooking rear garden. The house bathroom is fitted with a white suite and offers a rain style shower over & glass shower screen.
Outside: The enclosed rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with fencing to all three sides, patio area and secure gated access to the rear.
Tenure:The agents understands from the vendor client that the property is leasehold with 999 years remaining from 2015. There is a ground rent charge of £150 per annum and a service charge available upon request.
- Superbly presented 2 bedroom home with high quality fittings and fixtures
- Entrance hall with Guest cloakroom
- Living room with window to front elevation
- Contemporary Kitchen / dining room with french doors to patio and garden
- First floor landing
- Master bedroom with double built in wardrobes & further single cupboard
- Bedroom two is a good sized double with window overlooking the garden
- Modern house bathroom with shower over and glass screen
- Outside : Block paved drive with off parking
- Rear garden with patio mainly laid to lawn, with fencing to all three sides and gated access to the rear
- Close proximity to the delightful village of Bournville & train station
- Tenure: Leasehold with 999 years from 2015 with £150 per annum ground rent
- Gas central heating and UPVC double glazing
- Built by Persimmon