Well presented 3 bedroom semi-detached home located within the ever desirable market town of Bromsgrove
Guide Price £240,000
Spacious 3 bedroom semi-detached family home having a neutral decor throughout, integrated garage & off road parking. Located in the popular Friars croft development, Bromsgrove
Set behind a stone chipped drive offering off road parking and access to both the integrated garage and entrance porch. The porch allows entrance to the garden and hall. Entrance hall has stairs to the first floor and doors to the well proportioned Kitchen/dining room having window to the front elevation, a range of fitted appliances and door to integrated garage, to the rear of the home is an inviting Living room with a feature wood burner set upon an Indian stone hearth and a set of double glazed, french doors leading to the pleasant rear garden. To the first floor landing there are three bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. The master bedroom is located to the rear of the property and offers views over the garden, bedroom two is a double bedroom and has a window to the front elevation, bedroom three is a single room with window to the rear elevation. The family bathroom is fitted with a white suite comprising of bath having shower over and glass shower screen, sink , WC and window to the front elevation. Outside: The garden is screened to the rear by the neighbors established evergreen trees offering year round privacy. Framed by fencing to all three sides the garden is mainly laid to lawn with a stone patio and planted boarder to one side.
EPC = D
Council Tax Band=C
Please feel free to call a member of the Michelle and co team who would be delighted to arrange your accompanied viewing.
Location: Bromsgrove is the main town within the larger Bromsgrove district. In the middle ages it was a small market town primarily producing cloth & then 18th & 19th centuries it became a major centre for nail making. Bromsgrove was first documented in the early 9th century as Bremegraf.
The market town itself offers a wide variety of individual shops, eateries and coffee shops all along the pedestrianized high street.There is a municipal park, Sanders park, golf club, rugby club, leisure facilities to include the David Lloyd gym and the local arts centre The Atrix.
Transport: Bromsgrove is intersected by the A38 which was bypassed to east of the east town in 1980, the M5 motorway borders the west side and the M42 motorway starts at the north of the town. There is a bus station as well as a train station making this a very desirable place to live.
Education: Bromsgrove schools use a three-tier education system (first school, middle school, high school & special schools) as well as being home to the infamous Bromsgrove Independent School.
Directions: From the agents office take New road and at the second set of traffic lights, please turn left onto St Johns Street, at the Island take the first exit left onto Hanover street which becomes the B4091/ Worcrester road, continue along Worcester road and at the mini island go straight over and onto rock hill / B4091, turn right onto Fox lane and straight over at the next island, continue along and turn right into Deansway and second left into Woburn close where the property can be located the left hand side identified by the agents For Sale board.
Distances: Bromsgrove town centre - 0.9 miles walking distance/ 1.4 miles driving distance -Worcester 13.4 miles - Birmingham 17.4 miles - London 118.6 miles - Manchester 96.6 miles
- Extended 3 bedroom semi detached family home located in the sought friar croft development
- Good sized, dual access entrance porch
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor landing
- Generous Kitchen/dining room with window overlooking front elevation & door to integrated garage
- Living room has a feature Indian stone hearth and wood burner
- First floor landing leads to all three bedrooms and Modern family bathroom
- Master bedroom with views of garden
- Bedroom two is a good sized double room and is located to the front elevation
- Bedroom three is a single room and is to the rear of the home
- Integrated garage having access via front elevation or internal door from kitchen/dining room
- Pleasant garden screened to the rear by established evergreens
- Garden is mainly laid to lawn with stone patio & access via porch onto front elevation and drive
- Offered For sale with no onward chain