Stunning 3 bedroomed semi detached family home set within a semi rural location
Superbly presented 3 bedroomed semi detached family home built by Kendrick homes in 2015/2016. Located within the sought after semi rural location of Stoke Pound, Bromsgrove. The home briefly comprises: block paved drive, entrance porch, guest cloak room, living room with window to front elevation, staircase to first floor and under-stairs storage, light and bright kitchen/ dining room having fully fitted kitchen with double glazed french doors to rear patio and southerly facing garden. To the first floor landing with loft access and doors radiating off to master bedroom with modern en-suite shower room, second double bedroom and a further single bedroom as well a contemporary house bathroom. Outside: the rear garden has a good sized southerly facing stone patio with wrought iron railings and steps to the manicured lawn and shed, the front elevation is a block paved drive with parking for two cars. There is also a separate meadow solely for the use of the residents of Meadow view. Meadow view management company ensures the development always looks superbly manicured and is circa £480 per annum which is to include the management of the septic tank . Please ask agent for full details.
Location: Bromsgrove town centre offers an excellent array of shops and local amenities including golf club, excellent schools, superb motorway links which are ideal for commuters. The Meadows is situated to the south of Bromsgrove with delightful walks, historical country homes and a canal side Public house.
- An idyllic semi rural position with canal side walks and excellent local amenities
- Modern living with rural tranquility within an elite development of 24 homes built 2015/2016
- Entrance hall with guest cloakroom
- Living room with stairs to first floor and window to front elevation
- Individually designed fitted kitchen/dining room with french doors to southerly patio
- Master bedroom with modern en-suite & double shower enclosure
- Further double bedroom and single both to the front elevation
- Contemporary house bathroom
- Southerly rear garden with stone patio and lawned area
- Block paved drive with parking
- A delightful separate communal meadow