Pipers Close, The Forelands, Bromsgrove
Offers in the Region Of £349,950
A well presented and maintained 4 bedroom detached house, located in a quiet position on this sought after development, known as The Forelands.
The light and airy property is well positioned close to the town centre, offering good access for commuting to Birmingham and Worcester and is within easy reach of the M5/M42 motorway together within catchment for local schools.
The property is offered freehold and benefits from no upward chain.
The accommodation on offer briefly comprises:- canopy entrance porch, hallway with solid wooden flooring, south facing sitting room with bay window and gas log burner, dining room with hardwood flooring and french doors opening to rear garden, shaker-style fitted breakfast kitchen with integrated appliances, utility room with door to rear garden, cloakroom. To the first floor, south facing master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, fully tiled en-suite, bedroom 2 (double) with fitted wardrobes, bedroom 3 (single) with storage cupboard, bedroom 4 (single), fully tiled family bathroom with shower over bath, airing cupboard, single garage, mature rear gardens with patio area and steps to lawn.
Gas central heating, double glazed hardwood windows. Driveway. No upward chain.
- Close to Bromsgrove town centre and good motorway network
- Family house located in popular establised development
- South facing sitting room with gas style log burner
- Breakfast kitchen with apppliances and separate Utility room
- Separate utility room & downstairs guest cloaks
- Dining room with french doors out to garden
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and contemporary en-suite
- Three further bedrooms
- House bathroom
- Mature rear garden with tarmacadam front drive and integrated garage
Request a Viewing