Richmond Hill Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham
Monthly Rental Of £850.00
A well presented 2 bedroom 1st floor apartment located in the leafy suburb of Edgbaston, Birmingham. The flat is in a low rise block on Richmond Hill Road and is well located for Birmingham University and the QE Medical centre as well as within walking distance of popular Harborne High Street many eateries and M&S foodhall as well as Waitrose and also within walking distance of the popular "Edgbaston Village" with award winning Simpsons restaurant as well as the popular Highfield , White Swan and Physician Gastro pubs. There are also good transport links to the city centre and within easy access of the midlands network of motorways. The flat is just in the process of being decorated and is bright and airy with the benefit of 2 double bedrooms. The accommodation is offered on an unfurnished basis and briefly comprises entrance hall with security entry phone, good size kitchen with appliances and room for table and chairs, large living /dining room with 2 large windows looking onto communal gardens, inner hall with storage cupboard, 2 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, bathroom with walk in shower and bath, gas central heating, off road residents parking, garage. Available early March. Council tax band C. EPC rate D.
- Spacious 2 bed 1st Floor apartment in leafy Edgbaston.
- Close to Birmingham University and QE Medical centre and good transport links.
- In the process of being decorated.
- Modern kitchen with Appliances
- Large living/dining room.
- 2 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes.
- Bathroom with walk in shower and bath.
- Gas central heating and double glazed.
- Off road residents parking .